Scholarship to Study Computer Science for Masters Degree in Sweden
The Uppsala University has openings for 2017/2018 scholarship to study Computer Science for master degree students. This scholarship is only for EU/EEA and Sweden citizens, non EU/EAA applicants can apply but with the exception for scholarship grants, They would have to pay both application fee and tuition fees.
Award Type : Fully Funded Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Masters
The Uppsala University is located at Uppsala, Sweden. The university was founded in the year 1477 and currently has over 29,160 students both undergraduates and post graduate student. The institution is controlled by 3,769 staff member. Language for instruction is English.
The program is focused on three areas of specialization, namely:
- Computer Science
- Sino-Swedish Specialization in Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Concurrency and Parallel Programming
REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE:
- Academic requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university.
Also required is:
- 90 credits in computer science, including programming, algorithms and data structures, computer architecture and operating Systems; and
- 30 credits in mathematics.
- Language requirements
- All applicants need to verify English language proficiency. This is normally attested by an internationally recognised test such as TOEFL or IELTS with the following minimum scores:
- IELTS: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
- TOEFL: Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1–6) in written test and a total score of 575. Internet-based: Score of 20 (scale 0–30) in written test and a total score of 90
- Cambridge: CAE, CPE
go to official site for more information